BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

animatd salam welcome ticker

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday

karangan xde tajuk

My name is wahida bt razak.I'm twenty years old..my ambition is to be a police but now, i work as a teacher..my parents give more supports and advise to me to be a good teacher..my hobby is reading books especially novels..i have three siblings and i'm the first..younger brother and sister..sometimes i feel alone and i want to have sister n brother..but i must be grateful because out there still living by herself..in life not all we can get with easy..right? i also like the other person,have many sweet memories..and the best moment in my life is when i get spend my time with my lovely family and give happines to my parents..my father is my hero!hehe..although he always angry with me but i know he love me..same with my mom..love them so much! one more,the greatest thing in my life is finding someone who knows all my mistakes and differences and still find me.. who? let it be my secret.. ;) lastly,i finished my homework even i know my language is very extreme..at least i try my best.. sori coz lambat anta .. awk.. jgn marah.. :)

0 comments: